Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

This has not been a good week, so far. I have had a headache/migraine since Sunday and right when it seems to be lessening, it comes roaring back to life. Today I woke up at 1:45 am and could not go back to sleep, I am eating everything in sight, especially if it has carbs in it, and am just all around extremely bitchy. I need a break. I am seriously considering calling in sick tomorrow just so I can have a day to relax and do absolutely nothing....a little downtime for myself.

Last night we went to dinner with Dylan's folks to Oasis. It was really good food and the company was a lot of fun. We then walked around the Golden Braid for awhile and just enjoyed each other's presence. After they dropped us off, I climbed into bed and was out before my head hit the pillow....some much needed sleep.

The weekend is going to be a bit weird. I am spending Saturday morning with my Daddy getting his taxes done. After that, I am completely not making any plans. I have a number of things that I would like to get accomplished this weekend, but if it is too cold, I am not gonna work outside. And if I don't feel up to it, I am not gonna work at all. I think Saturday, after I eventually get home, I might want to just watch a movie....or maybe even Friday night, not sure. However, I am REALLY looking forward to next weekend and spending some time with the Poors and seeing a movie and having dinner or lunch, depending on what time we go. It will be nice to spend some time with those two kids!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home