Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...

There is something wrong with me. I have been waking up every monring now, for four days, at 3:00 am. Now, maybe it is my body saying I have slept enough, maybe there is something that is internally waking me up at that time....but it has got to stop! That is just plain irritating!!

The weekend has had a shift in plans. The appointment I had with a tax consultant and my Daddy on Saturday has changed due to a death in the family of the tax consultant. So now Dylan and I actually have the entire Saturday to ourselves...YAY! We are planning on going to the zoo and that is going to be my "bad day" so I plan on having pizza AND a whole side of beef! Honestly, the one thing I have been craving, and I don't know why, is pizza. With all the protein that is in my diet, I think I am craving more carbs than anything. Oh, and speaking of my diet, I tried the Super Oats that I ordered....oh God are they horrible!!! It was like having a spoonful of salt! Even Dylan thought he was going to puke when I had him try it. I think I will be using them for cooking purposes since they sent me a recipe book with my stuff, not trying to eat them like hot mush.....ewww! Everything else has been really good. AND, I was pleasantly surprised by the crystal beverage maker stuff that they sent because I thought that the beverages would taste like watered down Kool-Aid but they are REALLY good!!! All in all, that has not been too bad of an experience and I have lost weight and feel really good. Only about 25 more days to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home