Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday, part deux:

Thank you Ms. Alana:

A is for age:36, soon to be 37
B is for Beer:I am a beer snob...thanks to Chet!
C is for Career:I am a Client Service Consultan (CSC)
D is for my Dog’s Name:Helga Joe and Coal (yes, like what you put in a stove)
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday:my curling iron
F is for Favorite T.V. Show:anything on Food Network
G is for Favorite Game:I hate games!
H is for Hometown:Hunter, Utah
I is for Instruments I Play:actually, the piano
J is for Favorite Juice:umm...this is for Dylan....inside joke.....LOVE JUICE!
K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick:often times it is Toni's....
L is for the Last Place I Ate:how pathetic, that would be my desk
M is for Marriage:2 years in September, but together for 20
N is for my Name:Lorene LaPrieal Newsome
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:5 days after gallbladder exploded
P is for People I was With Today:Caroline
Q is for Quote: "everything is a lesson"
R is for Biggest Regret:see Q, I regret nothing
S is for Sport:Fly's Up?
T is for Time I Woke Up Today:without going into details, it was every hour until 4:00 am
U is for Current Underwear:denim-looking hipsters.
V is for Vegetable You Love:I love everything other than cooked broccoli
W is for Worst Habit:using the F word....A LOT
X is for X-rays I Have Had:dental, wrists, arm, ankle, foot, toes, knee
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today:Cambridge Diet Potatoe Soup, Cambridge Diet Strawberry Shake, protein bar
Z is for Zodiac:Cancer with Leo Rising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home