Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday...


Punkin was laid to rest in her "jungle" in my folks backyard, behind the new greenhouse....just where she always liked to go outside and sleep in the summertime with sun shining on her. It is a beautiful resting place for my little angel. And yes, each day is getting a little easier. My heart will never be the same, but I know that it was the right decision and she let me know that as well.

Last night after work, I stopped by the folks house and hung out and then headed home...AND GOT THE SPRINKLERS READY! I am so excited that the sprinklers are now on because it tells me that Spring is now OFFICIALLY here and Summer is just right around the corner! We then had dinner, watched a little bit of tv, and then I headed to bed. I have not been sleeping much, and last night was no different, but I got enough that I now feel pretty rested.

Today I am gonna spend working on a couple of projects at work....just really trying to kick some ass so that I don't feel guilty when I leave early tomorrow. Yes, I feel guilty when I leave work early if there is a lot of things that have not been accomplished and I tend to let it ruin my weekend. And since this weekend has shaped up pretty damn nice, I don't want anything to ruin it! Tomorrow we are hanging out with Jeremy and Michelle...gonna see a movie, grab some grub, and not sure what else. Saturday, Dylan and I are playing it by ear since he has started his new shift and has to go into work early and probably will be asked to work some OT and come in even earlier than normal. Sunday I am gonna clean and do some major yardwork....tilling up the flowerbed in the front yard, removing the yard lights that are being replaced, and just a bunch of other stuff. Just a nice day out in the sunshine, in my own "jungle."

And much love out to Shane right now....poor honey-boy has a cold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home