Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh dear, I made a horrible mistake....I think! I gave a really nice person at my work my cell phone number and now she is calling me NON-STOP! I just gave it to her yesterday and she has already called me 6 times....the latest one being at 5:00 am this morning. She is wonderful, we are building a friendship....BUT BACK OFF! I understand about wanting to talk to someone, I understand about building friendships, but there is a time when a person can be just toooooo pushy, and she is getting there very quickly. I have had a lot of this the last couple of the days. I even had another person at my work, after I was OBVIOUSLY busy and said, "Can you hang on for just a minute until I finish this,?" look at me and say "Well, okay, but anyways......". I don't get it! If I am busy....leave me alone and when I want to talk to you, we will talk! It needs to be a mutual thing or I am gonna ignore you and give you crusties! I guess I just don't get the need to be pushy when it comes to being a friend. I have lots and lots of friends....friends I talk to every day, friends I talk to once a year, friends I talk to once in a decade. They are my friends, will always be my friends....but we don't need to be up in each other's face at every moment! What the hell!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home