Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...


Mood...WONDERFUL!

It has not been an easy week at all....lots of problems and emotions but it is all better now. The week has started off with our furnace dying. My cousin owns a heating and air conditioning company so he has come to my rescue. Looks like I need a new motor and he will only be charging me for the part and that is it. Then he taught me how to get my gas stove/fireplaces gonig and thank god we had those! Within the hour the house went from 59 degrees to 75 degrees! I even tried to turn them on this morning but the house was not THAT cold that I needed them.

Couple that frustration with Dylan and I having a bit of marital problems already. However, we have worked everything out and things are better now than they have been in a few weeks.

Tomorrow Dylan and I are meeting with Shane and Chet and discussing some wedding ideas. The one thing that I need to keep in mind, and Thank You to Toni for reminding me of this, is that this is MY wedding and things need to be done the way that I want them, not how the family or others want them. Thankfully I have such wonderful friends in Shane and Michelle who have jumped on this event and run with it....but kept me in the loop and informed. I hope after meeting with them that I will start to get excited about this.

Speaking of weddings, I am going to David's Bridal this weekend and LOOKING at dresses. No committment, but I should at least start to see what is out there and maybe try on a few. I will be dragging some friends along eventually so that I can get some EXTREMELY honest opinions on what makes my ass look bigger and such. That should be fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home