Thursday, February 17, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood...very, very negative.

Well, my sister made another comment. This time she said to my Mom that the only reason I have asked my mom with helping out with the wedding is so that I can have "an open check book". If you know me, you know I am very self sufficient. I don't go to others for help, I don't seek out anyone to "pay my way"....I can take care of myself and have for a very long time. I am proud of my independence. This latest comments was it. I am broke. I am hurt not only that she would say something like that about me but I am hurt that I was not even worth defending. My Mom doesn't feel she needs to defend me because, as she put it, "consider the source". But it still hurts, regardless of the source. I know she is jealous, I know her life totally sucks, I know she is lashing out... but why should all of this hate be directed at me? She has no idea I know of all the snide comments she has made and I won't break my relationship with my Mom to attack her. But I am still hurt.

I wish I could say that the venting helped, it didn't....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home