Friday, March 11, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood....wonderful and TGIF!

Yes, that is a picture of my old man, Melvin.....

After a horrible week at work, things have started to settle down. I am not going to bother with going into details but let's just say that my boss and my bosses boss both now have an idea of how mean I can truly be and how blunt I am. All in all it ended up on a good note.

Today at work I am going to spend part of it helping some people move their desks and saying good-bye to a co-worker for the last 5 years who is moving on to bigger and better things. It is always hard to say good-bye but knowing she is moving on to make a better life for her and her son makes this one a bit easier.

Weekend is shaping up to be nice and quiet. Tonight Dylan and I are meeting up with the Netzler's for dinner and then I have a bit of shopping I need to do. Then tomorrow I was thinking about having a small get together but Toni beat me to it so Dylan and I are going over to watch a couple of vids with her and keep her entertained while Grandma is recooperating in the hospital. That, of course, will be after I spend the day doing whatever my folks need me to do for them....probably a little gardening and shopping. Hopefully I won't be so exhausted that I fall asleep at the Netzler's. Sunday is my day....a day for me to get some things done around my house and process some more claims. Yes, I am back doing that again.

Here is to a wonderful weekend for everyone. Hope all goes well and that everyone starts getting their health back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home