Friday, February 18, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood.....average.

I went to my eye appointment yesterday and there is no real name that they can give for the elevated eye pressure, but I am now on two different medications for the stabbing pain, swollen eyeballs, and itching that I suddenly get when ever I have an allergic reaction. The one eye drop is twice a day, the second eye drop I have to only use when I am at my worst because it actually causes glaucoma. The good news is that all of my visual field studies were way above average and my eye pressure has gone down a bit.

Dylan and I also have another cat. I am not going to go into in depth details, but it was one we knew we would end up with. Dylan's mom and dad went above and beyond to help out his great grandmother with getting a cat, and after a couple of weeks of screaming, crying, harsh words, almost an end of a marriage, and myself being totally disrespected, we have a beautiful young calico and we have named her Jackie (short for Jack O' Lanter the Ripper). She is still adjusting but I know we can give her the kind of home and love that she deserves after the hell she has been through.

Today we are going to have a "fun day" as Dylan so adorably put it. We are going to go see a movie, we are going to run around and relax, just all in all really enjoy not being at work and me not being at work at home!! I am hoping the entire weekend will be like this so I can get out of this mood.

I saw Toni briefly yesterday so we could exchange Valentine's and she looked so damn good!!! Thanks again Toni for the hilarious card and the adorable frog....both are very cherished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home