Monday, March 14, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood...glad the weekend is over!

Yeah, it was a long one....a weekend that I did not expect to be so busy during.

Friday night Dylan and I went to dinner with the Netzler's to the OG and then Dylan and I went to the Gateway for some minor shopping. After that, we headed out to Cottonwood Mall and Fashion Place Mall on quest for some new heels for work. I finally found two pair and then we headed home since Dylan had to go to work.

Saturday I spent the entire day doing yard work. I managed to get 7 roses planted, both the front and the backyard cleaned up. I then went over to the folks house and got my Daddy's greenhouse ready to go. It was a long day, heavy work, but it felt good. I then cleaned up and Dylan and I headed over to Toni's house and relaxed with pizza and movies. As pathetic as this is, I was falling asleep within 30 minutes of being at her house so we actually called it a night at 10:30 and Dylan took me home and put me to bed.

Sunday I spent the morning doing some grocery shopping with my mom and then the rest of the day and all of the evening was spent processing claims. I also managed to get a pot of potato chowder made, along with all of the laundry finished. It was such a long and busy weekend that I feel totally exhausted this morning.

Add to all of that busy work the fact that I have had a massive headache all weekend AND have not had a good nights sleep until last night, I am one pooped person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home