Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....good but tired with some PMS

I think the line above sums it up. I have PMS, have not had PMS in over two months, so I am expecting the worst. I am famished all the time so I have increased my workouts. I am not craving anything in particular but EVERYTHING. Thank the Goddess that Toni and Rob are going to make me happy by meeting me for dinner at the OG this Friday so I can have my fill of salad, some more salad, and a side of salad. Yes, I am a freak, I admit it, but I love salad.

My workout yesterday was awesome. I did my mile on the track, upper body weights, and then 300 ab crunches. I have a "buddy" at the gym that comes over and says Hello to my mom and I every day. He is really into raquetball and weight lifting and I think he wants me to start playing raquetball with him. I am tempted, but I have seen some of the bruises the guys get from getting hit and DAMN!! I don't mind a bit of pain but I hate bruises!!!

Tonight Dylan's mom is going to trim up my hair for me. I am trying to let it grow out a bit but it is currently driving me insane. She is going to thin it out and razor cut it a bit around the face for me. I hope that will make me a bit happier with it.

I am also so tired I can hardly stand myself. I slept pretty well last night but I could use about another 10 hours. I am having issues with our bed because I hate it so bad. It seems to curve on a downward toward the sides and I hate that feeling. Dylan has tried to fix it but it is just the way that the bed is made. I really can not wait to get a new bed....something to work on after the wedding.

Speaking of the wedding, I am starting to freak about it a bit. Dylan and I are trying to keep our expenses down on it since we are paying for it by ourselves, also trying to save up money for our honeymoon, AND save up money for Christmas, but the amount of people that are wanting to come is getting out of control! Plus, I am thinking of changing the menu to be more of the typical "wedding food" fare.....finger foods and many sweets and desserts. God, I am really starting to already hate this event and it is many, many months away. I know it is the PMS.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home