Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Mood....raunch!

Yep, that is how I woke up this morning. I also woke up to a horrible kink in my neck that brought me right out of a really deep sleep. I have no idea what my dream was about but I managed to push myself up to the top of my bed and was pushing my head against the head board until my neck kinked....I think I might have been trying swim but not sure.

I think the stress of putting in so many hours for this job is starting to take its toll. I am going to bed every single night exhausted and waking up every single morning exhausted. I know at one point last night I woke up and the first thing on my mind was how I would code a particular office procedure on a claim. I think I need a couple of days where I am not doing this job 24-7 but right now, I don't see that happening.

Tonight I plan on going home and doing some laundry, putting out all of the trash, taking some clothes over to the folks house to put out for ARC and, of course, processing some claims. I know, I know...you are all extremely jealous of the incredibly "star like" life style I am living right now.

As for this weekend, no plans. I know that Dylan is working this weekend so I might take my mom out shopping and possibly, my dad. Speaking of my Daddy, he had an emergency office visit with his dentist and had to have a back molar extracted that was abscessed....not a fun time. His mouth is all swollen and he was in a lot of pain on Monday but doing much better now. Just one more thing I have to take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home