Thursday, March 17, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....excellent but tired.

Yesterday was a long day. I did a 12 hour shift at work with no breaks and no lunch so that I would be able to get a bit more caught up. I hate having over my head that I have work sitting around or stacking up, it drives me a bit nutty. So it was nice to have almost everything off of my desk. Now I need to start working on that at HOME! Yes, I have work sitting at home that needs to be completed and that is a goal for this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, I am changing what I am doing. I plan on spending a great deal of it just hanging out with Dylan on Saturday and Sunday is going to be MY day. I am going to relax and do NOTHING. I think I need one day where I recharge my batteries, take some naps, and just relax. I am feeling very tired lately and I know it is not due to lack of sleep.

The furnace did not get fixed last night. The part was not "on hand" at the warehouse so they had to order it so I won't have it fixed until Monday, which I am actually okay with. It has been fun to run the two gas stoves and they REALLY warm the house up with no problem. Thankfully this happened when we did not have a foot of snow on the ground!!!

Tonight Dylan and I are going to be meeting with Chet and Shane so I can see all that Shane has made lately, do a little dinner, and then discuss the wedding. It will just be nice to be with my boys and to touch souls and enjoy the company. It has been quite a while since we were able to hang out with just them and relax. And I am hoping to meet up with the Poors on Friday and have dinner and relax. Another awesome couple that it has been far too long since we touched base with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home