Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....excellent still.

How can a morning go bad if you start it out with a fat free bagel with artichoke and jalapeno spread with a coke???? I'm just saying...

Anyways, last night was interesting. I am not going into any details, but I did manage to take a nice hot bath, do some light cleaning, read my book, and go to bed fairly early and had wonderful sleep. I woke up with as much on my mind as I did when I went to bed, but my attitude is better then it ended up with yesterday.

And today is my last work day. I plan on accomplishing a great deal today and then going home and doing some more cleaning....maybe stopping to do my nails. Tomorrow I am going over to the folks house and while they make pies, I am going to be scouring their house. I figure the least I could do is clean their home since they are making Thanksgiving dinner. All in all, it is going to be an awesome day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home