Sunday, November 14, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday....

Mood.....tired but happy.

Friday was a lot longer than I thought it would be. When all was said and done, I was totally exhausted and ended up in bed by 7:30....asleep.

Saturday I woke up and Dylan and I went to breakfast at the IHOP where I proceeded to eat my weight in food and that was after going to Weight Watchers!!! It was not a good idea and I ended up being miserable all day and am still not feeling good this morning. After the feast, we did a bunch of running around and I got two new bras (YEAH) a "purse" for Helga to carry her own water and drinking dish and we just had a great time. We had an impromptu dinner with the Netzlers at Sweet Tomatoes and then headed home where I miserably fell into bed early again.

This morning I am up, showered, and feeling refreshed....but still not as healthy as I wish to be. We are planning on going to the "dog" park and then leaving the rest of the day up to chance. I am hoping we come home early to relax and watch a couple of movies, but we will see what happens.

Well-wishes and positive energy out to Dee....just have a feeling she is needing it. And much energy to Connie because she is in the midst of trying to schedule her surgery and not having a lot of luck......I know you can do it Constance. And much, much, MUCH energy out to Chet and Shane who are decorating their house and yard to the same extent as the LDS church decorate the Temple Grounds, but I think Chet and Shane are using more lights! You know I love you, my Boys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home