Sunday, November 21, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

Mood....excellent.

The weekend did not turn out exactly as I had planned, but it was good nonetheless.

Friday we went to dinner with Chet and Shane and then we saw "The Grudge" since they had never seen it. The food, the movie, and most of all, the company was wonderful and I had such a delightful evening that I can't wait for it again. After the movie, the Boys came back to our house and hung out for awhile. It was nice to reconnect and have our lines of communication back up. The only unfortunate part of the evening was as it was drawing to a close, I could feel a cold coming on.

Sure enough, I woke up Saturday morning feeling totally rotten. I went to my weight in, then tried to do the gym with my mom and ended up only doing about half my work out. I got home and Dylan and I decided that our "get together" that night was not going to happen so I called up everyone to cancel. I felt horrible doing that to everybody because I miss everyone so much, but at the same time, if I am sick I don't want to share it with my loved ones either! So, I took some cold medicine and Dylan and I did our grocery shopping and were lazy the rest of the day and evening. I was in bed by 9:00 and slept all night.

This morning I am feeling more energetic and can still feel my body fighting off the sickness. I have already started laundry, cleaned the house a little bit, made dinner for my folks and Dylan and I, played with Helga, and now will be getting into the shower. I am suppose to be taking my mom grocery shopping today, so the cold medicine will be my friend once again.

The best part of the whole weekend is when I got a call yesterday from Jeremy to tell me that out of 128 applicants....HE GOT THE JOB! I could not be more proud of that boy!! He will now be doing investigative work for the Metro Gang Unit.....and catching all of the Enemy Number One's we have!!!! And the other good news is that they are FINALLY training somebody for Michelle's position so she will be able to start HER NEW POSITION soon!!!! Those two kids make me as proud as a Mama Chicken!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home