Thursday, November 11, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday....

Mood.......relieved.

I stayed home today because our baby, Spooky, has just not been acting himself. Since he got fixed on October 29th, he has gone from being a spunky pain in the ass, to a cat who I now have to force feed water and food and he is vomiting and has horrible diarrhea. It all came to a head this morning when he would not even take a sip of my milk from my cereal, which he normally drives me insane to have.

As soon as the vet opened I called and explained the situation. They were insanely busy today but had me come right down. I had to wait about an hour but then I had the luck of seeing my favorite vet, Dr. Kodel. Dr. Kodel did a blood test and a fecal and we were both expecting the worst. Spooky had no fever, but had all the symptoms of either Leukemia or Feling HIV. Thankfully, Spooky ended up with just having a severe viral infection and is now on baby aspirin and antibiotic. All is now well in my world and I can breath much easier.

And staying home has also been a blessing because I have managed to almost finish all of my laundry AND all of the housework other than vacuuming, because that is Dylan's job. The cats are enjoying my company, Helga is having fun with me being home, my house looks and smells beautiful, and Spooky is on his way to being healed. How could I not be in a good mood.

Keep your fingers crossed and your energy coming my way.....Tomorrow is the big "surgery" day for Ragen and my Daddy......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home