Monday, November 22, 2004

Dear Diary Monday, part deux....

I tried, honestly, I tried really, really hard. It doesn't work for me. I have given up.

I have gone for several weeks trying to enjoy Christmas, trying to get excited about decorating, buying gifts, everything and anything that has to do with Christmas. But yet again, the reasons that I hate Christmas have reared their ugly head. Christmas is nothing but an excuse to deal with family stress, family trauma, just emotional upset. I tried hard, staying positive about it, believing with all my heart that things would be different this year because I was in my own home. I think that things are actually worse because of that. I hate Christmas, will always hate Christmas, and if I really had a choice, would not participate in ANYTHING that has to do with Christmas. When December 26th rolls around, I will be the happiest girl in the world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home