Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Mood.....very positive!!!

After a full day at work, I headed home to feed the babies and then Dylan and I headed out shopping. We are trying very hard to be frugal so that we have plenty of money for Christmas, but do you know how hard that is when everything you see you want!! We then grabbed some Del Taco and headed home to crash in front of the TV....it was a wonderfully relaxing evening and we had a chance to just enjoy each other's company and talk. "Talking" has not been something he and I have been really good at lately, but we have re-opened the line of communication and are back on track with one another.

Christmas Dinner will be at our house this year with all of Dylan's family and all of mine. I am trying not to stress, as I know that it will work out and be fun. My only concern is getting his great grandmother down into our family room, where we are going to be putting up the tables for dinner, since it seems to be the most logical choice for the amount of people we will be having.
Oh, and my other dilemma is deciding if I am going to just put up one Christmas tree or three.....decisions, decisions, decisions.

I find it interesting that now that I am sharing a home with Dylan, I am really looking forward to Christmas. We won't be spending a lot of money on gifts this year, it is just the thought of decorating and enjoying such a significant holiday in our OWN HOME. I hope that this Spirit carries on with me for the remainder of the year.

And my weekend is already shaping up very, very nicely. We are having dinner with Chet and Shane on Friday and I just can't wait. It has been a long time since the four of us were able to sit down and really chat and re-connect and I know that we are going to have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home