Friday, November 19, 2004

Dear Diary Friday....

Mood....fantastic.

Had a wonderful evening last night. I went to the gym, then came home and raked up the yard to get ready for the snow. I then did a bit of cleaning, fed the animals, and then Helga and I worked on her commands. Dylan came home and we had soup and just relaxed together on the couch and talked and watched TV. I then took a quick bath, read a bit, snuggled into bed. It was just a relaxing, calm evening, and much needed.

This morning I got to work early and Sheri and I ran to get Del Taco for breakfast. You know it is going to be a good day when you start your morning out with a bean and cheese burrito from Del Taco!! I, unfortunately, forgot my glasses at home, so I am expecting some kind of headache by the end of the day. Speaking of the end of the day, Dylan and I are doing dinner with my boys, Chet and Shane tonight and I am really looking forward to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home