Thursday, November 18, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday....

Mood....much, much better.

Well, I went home last night with the intention of just getting drunk....and I didn't. I got a cup of soup, grabbed a blanket, hit the couch and just vegged in front of the TV. I then got into a hot tub of water, soaked for 30 minutes, went to the bedroom and read. All the while, I just closed down my mind. Dylan was kind enough to just check on me every once in awhile, but gave me my space. After letting my mind turn to mush, I fell asleep.....a nice sleep with nice dreams. This morning I am feeling refreshed and more mentally alert. It will be an awesome day.

Tonight I plan on doing the gym, then coming home and doing a bit of cleaning and straightening up, and maybe even a bit of grocery shopping, but we will see. I have just a tiny bit of laundry that needs to be finished. Oh, and my "time" with Helga as well. I did spend some time with her last night and things seemed to be much better between us. She was still a very sorry dog and made every effort to let me know. I hope that she and I can keep working at her behavior and turn her into the angel I know she is.

Looking forward to the weekend!! I hope you are all as well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home