Friday, November 12, 2004

Dear Diary Friday....

Mood....again, relieved.

Okay, went into work this morning at 5:15, knowing I would be the only one in the building and opening it for everyone else. Imagine MY surprise when I went into our office, the lights were on, the door was wide open, the alarm was off AND NOBODY WAS THERE. Yeah, it was a good way to start off the morning.

I stayed until 9:00 and left. By that time, Dylan had taken Ragen to the doctor. I picked up the folks and headed for my Daddy's appointment. Several hours later, I am now home. They did find a polyp in my Dad, like I knew they would, but the doctor is 99.9% sure it is non-cancerous. Ragen, on the other hand, is having a bad night. Her surgery went well, no complications, but she is groggy, stumbling around in her room, not feeling very well. I just gave her a dose of pain killer and I am hoping it knocks her out for the night. The other good news is that Spooky is ALMOST back to his obnoxious self. He is sitting on my lap right now trying to help me type.

All in all, a day full of stress, but ending on a very relieved note. Thank you to all of my friends for your well wishes and energy....especially my Chet and Shane who first hand know what I went through today....I love you both very much.

And much, much, MUCH energy to Toni with her impending decision.....again....PARTIAL HYSTERECTOMY. I know whatever decision you make, will be the right one, and you know I will be there to take care of you and bring you pansies, my friend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home