Monday, November 22, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....very positive.

It was a long night last night. I kept having really horrible dreams and ended up waking up at midnight horrible stomach cramps that kept me up until 2:00 am, then I fell into a very sound sleep, for 45 minutes. Oh well, at least I am not exhausted right now and my mood is very, very good. The mood might have something to do with the fact that I am only working today and tomorrow...YYYEEEEAAAHHHH!

Tonight I have a family dinner with Dylan's family.....we are picking names for Christmas. I am so happy that Dylan's family does the "name drawing" thing and I wish my family would. However, I understand that each family is so very different and has their own traditions. Oh well.

Other than that, not a lot to write about. I hope you all have a very wonderful Monday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home