Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday.....

Mood......frustrated....overwhelmed.....but staying positive.....

Yeah, that is how I woke up but I am trying to work beyond it and thanks to Shane and Toni, nobody might die today!

I came home from work yesterday to a house full of vomit. Helga was sick due to a hoof she ate and a "cat" was sick, and I was thinking it was Spooky. The carpets all got scrubbed and I headed to the gym. Thank the Goddess for the gym. After I got home, I was emotionally exhausted and just planted my butt on the couch and did not move. Dylan decided to make dinner, thankfully, and also did some laundry. It was really nice, for a change, not to be in charge of dinner and cleaning after a full day at work. I think Dylan could feel my frustration from everything this week and decided to help out as best he could. I decided to Spooky in his own room last night and see what happened.

This morning I woke up to NO vomit in the house, but vomit in the room where Spooky is. I am not sure what his deal is, but I think it might have been his frustration with being locked up away from everybody else. SOOOOOO I am going to try something new today.....all of the food is being picked up and no more free feeding. They are all going to be fed the same time, the kitten's seperated from the adults to eat their own food, and they get 30 minutes to eat. After that, the food is being picked up and they are done. This will be done twice a day. I am hoping I can get things back to normal in my house because I don't think my carpets can take much more!!

A special thank you to Shane and Chet for their love and consideration. I had to cancel our dinner on Friday because my Daddy is going in for a very unexpected colonoscopy and Reagan is getting spayed.....two surgeries I will have to deal with on the same day. Thank you my boys for sending me your love and your energy.

And a special thank to Toni for talking me down out of insanity quite a few times this week....I don't know what I would do without her kick in the ass every once in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home