Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood...so-so.

I can honestly say I woke up a bit cranky. I have a sick cat who I am sure will be going to the vet tonight. I woke up to cat puke, which never makes me happy. I also had to fight for sleep last night because I had a cat that insisted on sleeping right against my legs....no matter where they were and a fiance' who would not stop snoring. Then I get to work and I was suppose to be decorating a desk on Thursday for a birthday, and come to find out that that person is OFF Thursday and there is a bunch of miscommunication going on because "too many chefs in the kitchen" trying to organize the party and for some reason, reasons beyond my comprehension, I got my head bit off for it when all I am doing is decorating. I did get an apology by the two old bitties that bit my head off, but still it hurt my feelings. It just did not start my morning off right. However, I am trying very, very hard to make the most out of a bad situation and turn my attitude around.

Tonight I plan on going to the gym, unless I need to go to the vet. I also have to run to the store to make a salad for tomorrow's get together. I was planning on making a huge 7 layer salad, but I don't think I am in the mood to do that, so I will probably just make a huge tossed salad with some dressing. That's what happens when you throw my schedule off!!!

Much love out to everybody....I feel that there are some energies out there that are more negative than mine so they need all the help they can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home