Monday, November 08, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood.....Wonderful!

The remainder of my night last night was pretty peaceful. Dylan got our fruits and veggies ready for this week after we had dinner and so I read. I made a wonderful dinner of lime salmon, carmelized onions, and roasted mushrooms. It was healthy and very tasty.

Today I have already completed a great deal at work and have a couple of more projects I am working on....not nearly the insanity that I had last week. After work today I am going back to the gym and then having dinner, and then I plan on doing a bit of cleaning. Dylan and I are having a "date weekend" this coming weekend and so I don't want to spend a moment of that cleaning if I can help it.

The day with my folks yesterday was awesome. I found out that the largest part of my Daddy's problem is depression....due to me. Well, not REALLY due to me but my moving out has made him feel old and unneeded....which is totally not true. Therefore, I am finding things for he and I to do together......and we are already discussing how to decorate the outside of his house and the outside of ours.

Speaking of Christmas decorating, it was a lot of fun finding decorations for our house this year with Dylan. We are not going to go insane because we are watching our money, but I think what we have found so far is adorable. Christmas wreaths made out of jingle bells, small lighted trees, and a big wreath for the door. I think both of our houses are going to look great! So, keep your eyes open for me for decorations!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home