Sunday, November 07, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...


Mood...Great.

Another wonderful weekend. After a hellacious work week, I left work on Friday and Dylan and I went out to dinner, alone. We were suppose to go out with the Poors, but Jer ended up having to work Friday night so Dylan and I went to the Red Lobster and then up to the Gateway and strolled around and bought us a bunch of new CD's. It has been awhile since either one of us purchased any music, so it was quite fun. We then headed home for sleep.

Saturday we got up and put away all of the Halloween decorations *sob* and then cleaned the house, trimmed all of the felines claws, and then went out shopping. We have the start of our Christmas decorations and did just a bunch of running around. We found a new cafe' called New Orleans Beignets on 7300 South Highland and if you get a chance, go and enjoy it! We also got Wings N Things and headed home to watch a movie. Both of us were tired and were in bed by 9:00.

Speaking of bed and sleep, Dylan has officially crossed over to the "dressed" like I predicted he would.....he is now on my schedule of sleeping!!! It is hilarious to see him totally exhausted and ready for bed by 8:00 pm!!! I think most of it has to do with his new schedule and he will be back to being an obnoxious night owl shortly.

Today I am spending the day with my folks. I have been a great deal worried over my Daddy, as he just does not seem to feel well, but won't tell me what the deal is. I hope today I can pry it out of him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home