Monday, November 08, 2004

Dear Diary Monday, part deux...

Mood....Still wonderful.

The gym was fantastic. I did a mile and half and then 260 stomach crunches.....Starting slow and working back up to my 500 plus.

Work was awesome. I got all of my projects completed and started a HUGE new project where I am paying all of the claim that were denied incorrectly for the entire group. It will take me all of this week to do it, but I am excited at the prospect. I also kept a great attitude even when I had a couple of really irritating moments....I made jokes about them and moved on. I can tell that my attitude of being positive was catching on to a few others, so I am going to try and continue.

Hung out after the gym with my folks for a little while and got my Daddy a "project" to do tomorrow...After the gym we are getting out the boxes and boxes of Christmas lights and bringing them in the house so that they can warm up. I hate working with light strands when they are cold because you just can maneuver them properly. I am sure that the boxes will be all ready to move into the house BEFORE I even get home from work, but it gives him something to work on tomorrow and he knows I will be over there after the gym to finish the project with him. I am also having my mom call his doctor tomorrow to schedule his colonoscopy, since he did not get his "reminder" card this year and he is past due.

And I am so very, very excited! I am having dinner with my three of my favorite boys in the whole world on Friday....Chet, Shane, and Dylan. Dylan and I are going to pick up the boys at their house between 5:30-6:00, probably go to Orbitz or something and then go walking over to the Gateway. It will be so very, very wonderful to reconnect and rekindle with them. I LOVE MY BOYS!!!

Also on Friday, keep your fingers crossed and your blessing being sent...Our little baby Reagan is going in to be spayed that day and she is not looking forward to it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home