Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Imagine my surprise when I get a phone call early this morning from Dylan, asking what the hell I had done this morning in the laundry room. Imagine his surprise when I told him I NEVER go into the basement in the morning....why would I? And then he explains that he went into the laundry rom this morning, where the door is ALWAYS closed, to find an entire container of liquid detergent spilled into a HUGE puddle in the middle of the floor, the empty jug next too the puddle, but the cap that you use to pour the liquid detergent in sitting full NEXT too the puddle. Yeah, my morning started out great. THANKFULLY I have a wonderful best friend, Shane, who came to the rescue with his mighty carpet cleaner and managed to clean the entire mess up and it looks SPARKLING!!!!

Then top that off with when I get home and I go to pick up my mom to go to the gym and she informs me that the girl across the street is anxiously awaiting my arrival because she found a black kitten with its head stuck in her fence this morning! Luckily she found the cat before her dog did or it would have been dog meat. Well, I went over to her house and the kitten came out to greet me. She is gorgeous! Short hair, pure black, orange eyes. Needless to say, it is sitting on my lap right now while I am typing. So, we are now up to four cats at this house and 10 cats at the folks house! Now I am just waiting for Dylan to decide on the name.....hopefully something befitting a witches familiar.....

Oh and if you have not heard, Dylan and I have FINALLY set the date for our wedding.....October 2005. Wish me luck that I won't hyperventilate/vomit/pass out/need to be committed before then......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home