Sunday, August 01, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

The weekend has been great...and not at all what I expected!

Friday I got a call from my Mom notifying me that my Daddy did not want Dylan and I going to the reunion with them because "he wanted to drive" and I apparently cramp his freedom. Fine. Dylan and I decided to go do some shopping and dinner, and to Furburbia....which was not such a good idea because I met the "housemate" of our Al....and his name is Damian and he is BEAUTIFUL. However, we did manage to leave without him.

Saturday was clean, clean, CLEAN the house day with Dylan and I don't think I have ever done so much laundry! However, the house is totally immaculate. We then started getting ready for the barbecue, which ended up being the most fun I have had in a very long time! The food that I made was terribly mediocre but the food that everyone brought was WONDERFUL. Thank you to Toni and Rob for coming early and helping out and keeping us entertained. Oh, and Poor Rob! Not only is his leg still in pain, he got the WORST blood nose while he was at our house! Anyways, back the party fun. The company was totally delightful and the three "surprise" guests of Jeffy, Michelle, and Jer-Bear was wonderful! And "surprise" because we totally did not expect them to be able to make it!!! We drank, we ate, we sat around and laughed until 1:00 am and it was just a fantastic time. Next barbecue, more food, more drink and many more people!! Now that we have had the "dry run" for parties, we know that we can have more folks at the house! I am actually back into the mode of WANTING to organize get togethers and parties again!!!! WOO HOO!

Anyways, today will be shopping with my Mom and then to dinner with Dylan an dhis folks....which will be a great time.

All in all, what a fantastic, energizing, wonderful weekend. Thank you to everyone for being such wonderful friends, loving and giving of yourself without expectations and limitations to your friendship. My arms and my home are always open to my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home