Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Ah, today was eventful! I got home from work today, grabbed Mom and we headed for the gym. We did another 45 minute work out and then I had to head to Weight Watchers to weight in since they were closed on Saturday. Well, the gal told me not to expect a weight loss since I always weight in in the morning and by the evening you will probably put on anywhere from 3 to 3.5 pounds. Well, I only put on one pound, so I was not so upset since I totally expected and my weight in on Saturday will be good and I should have lost weight by then. Then I headed back to drop Mom off, picked up a few more things from the house and headed home...to where I discovered I had locked myself out! Yep, it finally happened. I knew that it eventually would, but I did not think this soon! So I trudged back to the folks house and hung out for 2.5 hours with them until Dylan came home and rescued me. And the worst part is I was going to get home, clean the whole house, have the laundry done so we could just relax. Well, I sent him to go and get us Subway for dinner and I did manage to do the laundry, clean the kitty litter, get the kids fed, vacuum the entire upstairs, and start the dishwasher all before he got home. Oh, and water all the plants. I about killed myself getting it done so quickly but I had plans and by damn they were going to be accomplished tonight!!!

Way to go Connie on another awesome letter to the Tribune, however, I think maybe it is time to stop now that you are getting stalkers calling your Mom's house which also means that they can find out where she lives.....just a thought.....

And keep up the positive energy and thoughts for my Jeffy, he is still a very sick boy and needs all the help he can get!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home