Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, we got that out of the way....

Things are starting to look up a bit.  The folks called me this morning to wish me a Happy Birthday and we are all going over there for cake...yes, they are getting a cake.  Guess I just jumped the gun on being pissed.  I might even be getting out of work early today AND I have tomorrow off...WOO HOO!

I also have a new hairstyle for my birthday....I cut off all of my hair last night because I was TIRED of trying to get it to grow out.  It is extra extra short, but I love it.  And Toni likes it too, so I know it must be a pretty good hairstyle.

Tomorrow I am spending my day cleaning and doing yardwork and then I am getting a CHEESECAKE from Toni's Grandpa....God Bless Grandpa!!! 

Saturday Dylan and I are going to be spending the whole day and evening together...we are going to do some birthday shopping, some liquor shopping, and some house shopping....three of my favorite things....clothes, liquor, and home appliances!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home