Friday, July 30, 2004

Dear Diary Friday....
 

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night because I had one cat that decided she needed to be a pest until I threw her off the bed and one bed partner who was having some sort of foot or leg issues most of the night.  Squirming in bed will keep me awake and make me not such a happy person the following morning.

After work last night I went and got my nails and eyebrows done and then came home to find Dylan exhausted, in bed.  He had spent the entire day with my Daddy putting the patio furniture together and was sore.  However, he decided that we were going to go out to dinner and then do some grocery shopping.  The evening was wonderful and it was so much fun just to spend some time together.  I loved every single moment!!!

Today I have to take the folks to a high school reunion and then I plan on getting to bed relatively early because I feel I am lacking in sleep for some reason.  I think the change that I can feel in the weather is making me more tired and will probably continue to make me tired until I adjust.  I hate the whole "adjusting" part....

The weekend is shaping up nicely.  Tomorrow is the barbecue at our home and Sunday I am going to dinner with Dylan's folks for my birthday.  Not one bit of relaxing, but spending time with people I love is wonderful.  Now Dylan and I just need to start planning the Housewarming party...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home