Saturday, July 24, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday...

Thank you to all of my friends for making my birthday such a wonderful event. I loved each and every moment that I spent with you, dinner was fabulous, the gifts were spectacular, the "entertainment" was out of this world and most of all, thank you for just being my friends. Oh and the cheesecake....THE BEST EVER! The sad part of the day is when I went to feed Nibs and found he had passed away. Of course my heart is broken, I shed many tears, and all night I was not consolable, but I also realize that hamsters have a life span of 1 1/2 to 2 years and he lived 4, so I knew that the end was near. I also realize he passed without pain and in his sleep. However, none of that makes the whole situation any easier because regardless of his size, I loved him very, very much and will miss him. It also did not help when I realized that this was ANOTHER being that passed on/near my birthday. Well, just need to turn the tables and think of things on a more positive note.

Again, thank you to everyone for such a spectacular birthday and know that I love you all very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home