Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...
 
I feel like shit today.  My head hurts, my neck hurts, my back hurts....I don't know if there is a part of me that does not hurt.  I think I must have twisted in different directions last night while I was sleeping or I am coming down with something.  Top that with the fact that I can't seem to keep my eyes open for very long....I have no idea how I even got into work.  I have had my caffeine this morning, which was no help.  I am now taking some ginseng to see if that will wake me up...keep your fingers crossed for me.
 
Well, I have tried everything in my power to keep my relationship the same with my mom since Dylan and I moved out, but it is not working.  She is acting different.  When I call her every day from work to see how things are going, she acts like she can't wait to get off the phone.  Yesterday I went over to the house for a moment and left because she made me feel so unwelcomed.  I am sure it is a cross between her trying to prove she does not need me and her desire to ruin my birthday every year.  Well, goal is accomplished in both areas.
 
Speaking about birthdays, I don't think I am going to be planning anything for mine this year.  I have too much stuff to do with the house and the yard still.  Plus, it is too much of a drama these days to do what I want to do.  I will shoot for something spectacular next year.
 
As you can read by this post, my mood is in the toilet.  I am going to be working on getting my attitude in a better arena today......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home