Saturday, July 24, 2004

Dear Diary Saturday part two...

Well, today continued to be a day where things just did not go as planned. Dylan slept very late due to the horrible schedule he had all week, and I spent the entire morning doing some more cleaning around the house...which pretty much shot the entire morning for us. When he eventually got up, we ran to Bed Bath and Beyond, and then to about a dozen different places to find him some patio furniture, which we finally found some at RC Willey that he really liked. He is out picking it up now and I am home relaxing, taking care of the cats, watching a little tv, doing a little reading, trying to get rid of a little headache. All in all, not a day of shopping with Dylan that I had planned...just not the day that I had planned at all. I forsee me taking a really long bath, probably doing some more reading, and going to bed early. Wow....what a fun birthday weekend....but I couldn't expect how well it was going to last long. It was fun while it lasted though.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home