Sunday, July 25, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

What a fantastic day so far! I got up this morning and went over to the folks and hung out and had breakfast with them. Mom and I then decided to go shopping. I needed to go to Barnes and Nobles to get some new books, but we were very early so we ended up going over to Sears to walk around. Well, HUGE sale at Sears! I bought me a whole bunch of new work clothes, and are you ready for this and sitting down....I have gone down 4 sizes ALMOST 6! I could not believe it!!! I also got two new pairs of shoes, which I really did need Toni!

After Sears, we walked over to Wild Oats, did some little shopping there, and then over to Barnes and Nobles where I went crazy again! I figured once in awhile you need to really splurge on yourself and this was my weekend.

We then left and went to the new Wal-Mart, which I love, and did all of the grocery shopping for the week. Now I am home, relaxing with a huge glass of ice water and trying to decide what to do for dinner.

It is so nice to be back in a better frame of mind than I was yesterday. And all of the new clothes in SMALLER SIZES has helped a great deal as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home