Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I ended up going home yesterday from work.  My headache was just getting worse and worse and so I thought it best for everyone if I just left.  I managed to make it home, grab a blanket and a pillow and hide out in the basement in the dark and slept for about three hours.  Whenever I get a headache that bad, it always wipes me out.  I pretty much stayed on the couch for the entire afternoon until I decided to get up and make Dylan some dinner.  After that I stayed on the couch upstairs and did some reading and talking on the phone.  I feel much better today other than a residual pain in the head and my neck and shoulders are still sore.  I think it was just exhaustion from going and going for almost a month, with little to no break.

Well, tomorrow is the b-day and I wish that I could say that I am looking forward to it, but I am not.  My parents have not even bothered to say anything about my birthday, ask if I was going to come over, or even say that they were getting a cake for me.  I knew that my moving out was going to cause a stir, but I did not realize how big of a stir it would be.  Oh well, I at least get to spend all day Friday and Saturday with Dylan, even though he will be spending most of Friday sleeping from his graveyard shift.  I will at least NOT be at work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home