Sunday, August 08, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

It has been a fabulous weekend!!!!

Friday I had off from work and Dylan and I decided to do my birthday shopping that day. We went to Cottonwood Mall just to look around and ended up buying three pair of the cutest levis! We then went to a whole bunch of different places that at this point I can't recall. Saturday we went to the the Bird and Reptile Expo and it was so much fun.....I think we may have found a new and excitingly different pet! We then went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get some new lamps, the Gateway where I spent an old Lane Bryant gift certificate and to Coldwater Creek where I spent the gift certificate from his folks from CHRISTMAS. We just spent the entire weekend spending time together and having a whole bunch of fun! I love weekends where there is no stress, no drive to do a whole bunch of things, and basically no plans.

Today I spent the morning putting on outdoor carpeting on my folks porch and trimming up to tree's in the front yard that are "sculpted". I am now deciding what I am making for dinner for Dylan and I. I know so far it will be turkey tenderloin marinated in tequila and lime, corn on the cob, skewered mushrooms, onions, and zucchini....I am craving some veggies can you tell!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home