Thursday, August 19, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Once again I have proven myself so valuable that I got screwed at work. I actually had tomorrow scheduled off, but my boss said she can only have me leave a half day early as "she doesn't feel comfortable when both she and I are off at the same time." Now, let me clarify.....the other two researchers have SENIORITY over me and one of them was a former SUPERVISOR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. Huh? So, I get to leave at 10:00 am instead of just not being there. And I am sure I won't even be able to leave THAT early because something always comes up that causes me to have work later and later and later. Oh well.....at least I have a wonderful weekend to look forward to.

The weekend is going to consist of NOTHING. Dylan and I are going to the Pet Expo at Southe Towne Expocenter, and I think we are going to barbecue dinner one night, but most of this weekend is unplanned....and meant to be that way so we can just have some time together. And the best part of the weekend....NOTHING PLANNED INVOLVING THE HOUSE....no shopping, no repairing....NOTHING INVOLVING THE HOUSE. If you can't tell, I am pretty damn excited about that.

I would catch up with what happened this week, but I don't wanna.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home