Monday, July 19, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...
 
So far, so good. 
 
Dylan and I adopted two more cats on Friday...Betty and Melvin...for a grand total now of three cats.  They are all so adorable and I am so thankful that we have the money, time, love, and ability to be able to help out with rescues.  To get a run down on the cats, check out Dylan's blog.
 
This weekend was pretty damn wonderful.  Friday night Dylan and I rescued Betty and Melvin, which was an adventure when Betty succeeded in escaping her carrier WHILE we were walking in Cottonwood Mall.  We got them home, picked up some dinner, and just hung out.  Saturday Dylan spent the morning cleaning and I spent the morning over at my folks helping my Daddy finish up with the sprinkling system.  Dylan and I then went playing around until that unbelievably bad thunderstorm struck.  We picked up a couple of movies and headed home to hibernate.  Yesterday I spent the day shopping with my Mom and then made dinner for Dylan.  He then got ready to go to work and I went to bed.  I thought I was going to have a hard time getting to sleep with him not being in the house, but my attack cat Melvin stayed on the bed with me all night and so it was not too bad.
 
On with the Monday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home