Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

I am exhausted, physically and emotionally. I came home yesterday, made myself a bit to eat, cleaned up the house, drank a glass of wine, and went to bed at 7:45 pm. It had been a tiring day at work and at home. Yesterday was one of those days when you just knew that people having to leave early because of sick kids was a huge lie, but what could you do. Top that off with getting treated like shit again by the Mom and then going home and knowing you had to clean up the house....life was not good. I think my body is trying very hard to fight something off because I have just not been sleeping well and am dragging ass all day long. I have my fingers crossed that I will actually be able to make it through today. I think spending my days trying to please everyone has started to take a toll on me. I am at a crossroads right now trying to figure out what to do. I think the best thing to do would be to get some sleep....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home