Friday, July 16, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...
 
Oh, thank the Goddess it is Friday!  I woke up in a fantastic mood....much to good to be at work.  However, I am here and busting out as much work as I can handle. 
 
Had a great night sleep, with Alistair in our bed and being good.  No biting, no scratching, just sleeping like a good cat should.  He has taken up sleeping right in between Dylan and I, which I find to be adorable.  And yes, his name is now Alistair and not Al....Dylan has finally had the chance to name the cat and he, of course, named him after Alistair Crowley.  Don't know who Alistair Crowley is....look him upon the Internet.....pretty amusing epecially since I am Wiccan....but I love Dylan enough to allow him this.
 
This weekend is going to be awesome.  I am looking forward to every moment of spending my first weekend REALLY in the house and time with Dylan not involving moving a whole bunch of stuff.  We still have my office to move over to our place, but that will probably take a grand total of 30 minutes.
 
I am trying to decide what to do for the birthday this year.  I was thinking of maybe just a casual get together at the house with alcohol, but we will see.  Any suggestions?  Feel free to e-mail me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home