Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Oh work was fun again today! I had two people show up late, my boss did not make it in until 2:00 because she has a very sick kid, AND because I have been acting as "supervisor" again, we met the stats yesterday AND today so the Pit Boss is now wondering how I am doing it. I keep telling her it is all about magic and I do it with smoke and mirrors, but she doesn't believe me. The real reason, is that I told the whole team that the Pit Boss was on a "rampage" and we if don't start getting stats down they probably will start doing some "cleaning house" and that seemed to motivate them... don't know why....!

Gym was not as productive today as yesterday. I did 20 minutes on the cross ramp elliptical but only managed to eek out 150 ab crunches because my stomach was so sore from yesterday. But then I went over to Kmart and walked around for another 30 minutes....does that count as working out???

Dylan and I discussed our weekend together last night and figured out that this is the last weekend that we will NOT be home owners. What a strange feeling. So we have decided that this weekend of just "us" we are going to have a whole bunch of fun....probably the Aviary or Park City.

Food:
Breakfast - cereal and fat free milk
Snack - zero
Lunch - apple and WW lunch
Snack - zero
Dinner - spinach salad and 1/2 tuna fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home