Sunday, June 20, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


I keep forgetting to tell you that Toni called me on Friday and her and Rob made it to Oregon and Seattle safely and are having a great time!!!

Last night ended on a horrible note. I had the worst migraine that I have ever had in my whole life, seriously. It was a pain over the left eye that radiated to the back of my head and it was a sharp pain...not a dull throb, but like somebody continuously hitting me with a bat with nails in it. It took about an hour of being in my dark room with an icebag on my head and three pain killers for it to go...or so I thought. I got up and called Dylan and in the middle of our conversation it came back. I had to let Dylan go abruptly and put the ice bag on my head again and just crawl into bed and not move until it finally went away. I awoke this morning with a dull throbbing, like a really bad hangover, but it has eventually gone away. I hate it when I get a migraine like that and it was all of my fault! I felt it coming on when I was working in the yard AND I did not pay attention to the weather report that said we were going to get showers. If I had watched the news, I would have taken something BEFORE the storm moved in....stupid me!

Today has been good so far. We have had some of my siblings over, have relaxed watching tv and I just took the folks out to dinner. I believe that I have more siblings on their way over. All in all, I think my Daddy has had a wonderful day. The only downside is it looks like my Mama is either coming down with a cold or a sinus infection....I should know more by tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed.....our walk through is this Thursday and the signing is on July 1st....then the fun should begin!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home