Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I am in much better spirits today. I did not sleep at all last night, but I feel very rested and relaxed.

I had a chance to speak with our loan officer yesterday and he put my mind at ease on a lot of issues. And the nicest part of the whole conversation is that he is writing off ALL of his expenses just because he and our agent are such close friends and because he has enjoyed working with Dylan and I and know how hard it is for first time home buyers. He has been patient with me, especially since the message I left him on Saturday was not very nice.

Dylan came over last night and we signed all of our loan papers, basically becoming "bitches" to the mortgage company. However, I felt such a sense of relief after we signed them. How odd...

Things are starting to get a bit more calm at home. Mom knows I am angry, but she is still playing stupid as to why. I figure that by this weekend, hopefully, things will be back to normal and my family will be more on board with their support. My big brother Terry did inform me last night that he has taken the whole week of July 4th off to help us in any way that we need. Now, how sweet is that.

Food:

Breakfast - fat free milk, raisin bran cereal, banana
Snack - apple
Lunch - WW three cheese zita
Snack - carrots and celery
Dinner - ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home