Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

We have our walk through next week, we sign the papers on July 1st and take possession on the 2nd. To say that I am stressed is a huge understatement. We don't have furniture, we don't have any of the utilities transferred to our name....we don't have SHIT. I am back to the same spot I was a few months ago....stressing, stressing, and more stressing. I probably will be going out this weekend, along with all of the other running around I need to do for Father's Day, at start picking up things for our bathrooms....if I have time. And top that all off with the fact that I am in a very bad mood...should make for a fun day. Gawd I wish I had more time off during the week to get things done!

Food:
Breakfast - cereal, fat free milk, banana
Snack - none
Lunch - Del Taco
Snack - carrots and celery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home