Monday, June 14, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

I truly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Nothing is making me happy and everyone is irritating me. It is nothing in particular, just life in general. A few things that are irritating me:

1) People who stalk other people via the internet and leave them message via their blogger comments or through e-mail off of their blog. GET A FREAKIN' LIFE! And also people that e-mail somebody thinking that they "know them and their life"....who really cares!

2) The whole thing going on with my mortgage. Don't just send me paperwork and expect that I have the knowledge to decipher the 40 pages!

3) My family who thinks that they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING.

4) People who assume that I KNOW ALL. Yes, this person did manage to get their head bit off this morning.

Yeah, it is going to be a day.

Food:
1) Breakfast: cereal, no fat milk, banana
2) Morning snack: grapefruit
3) Lunch: WW meal, carrots and celery
4) Snack: Apple
5) Dinner: not sure at this point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home