Friday, June 18, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

I slept last night. I took some pills and slept. It was drug induced, but my mind was finally allowed to shut itself off. It was nice.

Had to take Mom to the Instacare yesterday after work....ear infection. It started just yesterday, so we caught it early.

Also came home to my dad cleaning out the basement. In our washer and dryer room, it is also a storage room where my dad a 100 years ago built shelves. Well, he has decided he does not like those shelves anymore so he bought some metal shelves to install and has decided to clean out EVERYTHING before he does. Oh and did I mention that he is putting it all in the garage and thinks that he might be putting it in MY garage? Actually, I would let him because he is doing such a wonderful job of throwing things away and straightening up the basement. I think it is part of his way of finding something to do because he is bored and also his way of doing a little self-therapy since the time is coming of when I will be leaving and there will be not one, but TWO extra rooms in the house. Oh and my mother informed me yesterday that my bedroom will now be a "guest bedroom" if I end up leaving my bed. Oh and she also is going to finish up the quilts she has made and will not be doing anymore....not much fun anymore when your eye sight is going. Therefore, the big room downstairs is going to need a makeover....new paint and new furniture. I am really excited about that!!

Well, I think my attitude is a bit better and I don't feel so "overwhelmed" today. I found out yesterday that in our walk through next week, the family we are buying the home from are going to do the walk through with us so that they can show us how to master a few things, like the sprinklers and the alarm. I love that idea because I was concerned about it. Then we are signing the papers on July 1st at 4:00 pm. I have also decided that I am not rushing and I am going to take my time making this house the way I want it...I want a home...a nice place that is comfortable for everyone and everything. I want cushions and comfy couches....I want it to be warm and inviting and full of love. It might take awhile for me to get it that way, but I am not going to rush and I am going to enjoy this whole process.....eventually I am going to enjoy this whole process....

Food:
Breakfast-cereal, milk, banana
Snack-orange
Lunch-I am going to Subway today because I am craving it!!
Snack-apple
Dinner-???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home