Sunday, June 13, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

Friday I left work at 1:00 and Dylan and I had an early dinner at McGrath's, went to Furburbia, did some running around. Unfortunately we called it an early evening because my head was threatening a migraine because of the pressure that was building in the air.

Saturday, I went to my weight in, then Dylan and I went to see "Harry Potter III" which was the best one yet! He and I then headed over to Toni and Rob's a bit early because she decided to get out of doing the rest of the work by falling on her knee and head and causing herself to go to the hospital. Toni, if you were tired and did not want to work anymore, you could have just taken a freakin' nap!! In all serious, I was about in tears by the time we made it over to Toni's because the phone call from Rob with his little voice quivering letting me know he was taking Tonster to the ER had me scared to death. Thankfully, Dylan, Chet, and Shane all came through for me and did not VERBALLY express that they minded me taking control of the kitchen and ordering everyone around. The feast that had already been prepared before we got there was amazing and it looked like everyone had a great time....Especially Grandma and Grandpa. Thank the Goddess that Toni is okay other than I am sure she is going to be very sore and stiff for a few days.

Today has been a non-stop day of hell in my house. I wondered how soon it would be before people decided to start really giving me a bad time about getting the house and showing their true colors and not being supportive...And it has happened. I am currently not speaking to one of the parents, I got lectured by one of my brothers, and now am hiding out downstairs so I don't say something I might regret. What I can say is that in all of this, I am thankful for the wonderful and supportive friendships that I have in my life....They and Dylan have made this house buying much more fun and pleasant than I ever thought it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home